Re: spam in official comment lists

Massimo Marchiori <massimo@w3.org> writes:

> Therefore, no discussion should happen on www-xml-query-comments, and
> the "spam-free" list for discussion has always been there: www-ql.

Separating Comments and Discussion is hard to achieve, and requires a
lot of work from the moderator telling people off. And I tend to find
having both on the same list a good thing. I dare say that xsl-editors
and xpath-comments currently work well, with no spam (at least for you
guys ;), a reasonable amount of traffic, and not too many off-topic
posts (most of which I receive for moderation and I personally deal
with).

> Incidentally, let me remark the anomaly of www-xpath-comments here

Again, neither xsl-editors or www-xpath-comments are closed to
non-subscribers. Their messages just happen to be moderated by me.

Max.