RE: XQuery: Retrieve only in first release

Thank you for taking up my challenge to express an opinion on what
should be in the first edition of the XML Query specfication.  I will
ensure that the XML Query WG is aware of your opinion on this matter.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
<mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com>