Re: XLink 1.1: Open issues?

* Norman Walsh wrote:
>I do not believe that the requirements of formally addressing[1] each
>comment applies to transitions before reaching last call.

Well, if you really think the Process document is unclear, please see
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/Plan/process-changes#changes-20050810
(member-only, item 9) which states yet more clearly that the current
Process document does require this.

>Please let us know if this addresses your question of open issues.

I understand from your response that you agree the XML Core Working
Group did not formally address all comments concerning XLink 1.1 before
publishing the Last Call Working Draft as required by the Process
document, will investigate which comments have been missed, and formally
address them now. I think that's a good way forward.