Re: Internal link and display problem

Hi Qinghui,

Sorry not to have answered more promptly. The
'www-xml-linking-comments' mailing list is for sending in
comments on the XML Linking and Pointer specifications. Comments
tend to accumulate and be handled in batches.

You might try asking your question on the XSL list:
xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com

Sorry not to be of more help.

Ron