XLink errata: display: run-in

Dear XML Linking Working Group,

Evidently the report below got lost [0]. Please add removing the
"display: run-in" rule to XLink errata. Here are two more screen shots
[1,2], this time from the REC, both in MacIE 5.1b1 (the current Mac OS
X public beta). The problem reported for MacIE 5.0 (the current release
version) still exists. Thank you, and belated congratulations on your
Recommendation.

[0]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2001JanMar/0011.html
[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/01/screenshots/REC-xlink-20010627-MacIE.png