Re: technical doubts in XLL

Hello Shankar,

To my knowledge, IE5 doesn't support XLink (yet).  I suspect this is the
problem you're having.  For known implementations of XLink, please check
out the following page:

   http://www.w3.org/XML/Linking

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com