Re: Humidity & moisture problems in Hi-Tech industry

From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:53:09 +0200
To: "Taiwan Dry Tech Corp." <lily524@ms65.hinet.net>
Cc: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Dear Taiwan Dry Tech Corp.,

Thanks for your original contribution on the links between humidity,
moisture and hi-tech industry.

If you have any plan to express this as an extended XLink (or maybe as
RDF triples or XTM Topics), please share it with us as I think it would
be an interesting exercise.

Even though your subject may appear slightly out of topic, I feel
grateful that you give some animation to this sleeping list on which
most of the emails are not even answered and that is ignored by the
announces of new recommendations.

As you know it, expressing links between the nodes of a hierarchical
structure is today one of the most interesting problems of XML and one
of the keys to the Semantic Web.

Thanks for not letting the subject dry down on this list.

Best regards,

Eric

--
See you at XTech in San Diego.