Re: Discussion of XML Linking and Style

At 02:25 PM 6/11/01 +0200, Chris Lilley wrote:
>"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:
> >
> > Are www-xml-linking-comments and www-style appropriate public venues to
> > discuss the W3C Note "XML Linking and Style"?
>
>Yes, of course. They would be highly on-topic for those lists.
>
>The email address given in the note is not a discussion list (not even a
>Member only one) it is an archive for comments. So if someone sends in a
>specific comment, that is where it goes; if they discuss it (beforehand,
>or afterwards) www-xml-linking-comments and www-style would be
>appropriate venues.

Yep, what Chris said.  That said, I suspect some of the folks on the task
force (like me) aren't on www-style, and I'm afraid I don't have the
bandwidth to join more lists at this time.  If a discussion gets going on
that list exclusively, perhaps a pointer to it can be sent to the tf list,
so I and others can follow it in the archives?...

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com