Request for non-normative DTD that summarizes "XLink semantics"

Forwarding this request from Murray Altheim.  Daniel, can you add this as
an editorial issue on XLink?

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com