Re: Latest XLink Candidate Recommendation

At 10:51 AM 7/12/00 -0400, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>Eric van der Vlist had already raised these questions on
>xml-linking-comments, to no response:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2000JulSep/0013
>.html
>
>I'm not sure that getting these views on file as _mine_ is necessary,
>though it's probably wise to discuss solutions to XLink's problems on an
>XLink list.

We haven't been responding to every comment to say "thanks, we'll record it
as an issue", but perhaps we should.  We certainly do appreciate everyone's
comments.  This will definitely get discussed, and now your name will be
attached to it too. :-)

         Eve
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    elm @ east.sun.com