RE: SYMM WG comments on XBase 2nd last call

Philipp:
I didn't realize that you had to define what elements could take xbase.
Doesn't it work with general XML, that doesn't have a semantic spec or a
specific DTD? I've been looking at it as a sort of XML extension, somewhat
indepedent of the specific XML application language.

But if we do need to specify, we can certainly just say that it's valid
(although not necessarily meaningful) on all SML elements.
-Aaron