Re: XLink 20000703 REC

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 09:47:15AM -0400, Eve L. Maler wrote:
> Eek!  Somehow the list has gotten lost, and it looks like it's been lost
> for a while!  We will definitely fix this in the final draft (or, if it's
> allowed, the W3C folks can slip it in this draft; I've copied our W3C staff
> contact and my co-chair, Daniel Veillard, along with the linking comments
> list).

  Well, I don't think it's in line with current W3C policy to
modify a public draft in-line. This would mean reissuing a new CR draft
and I am a bit reluctant of going through this process again :-\

  This is clearly an issue with the current version, thanks for
having pointed this out, "this is acknoledged in the public record,
and we promise to fix this in the next public version" current status
sounds to me acceptable, after all the draft itself point to this
archive.

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW