XML XPointer Requirements comments by DC and TBL

These comments are in a publicly accessible web page.
http://www.w3.org/1999/03/a.html

As Dan says, comments vary from minor to major - I hope they
can be distinguished.

Excuse me for originally making them member-visible only.

Tim

(Credit to the w3c web team for the tools for changing access
without changing the URI !)