Re: PSVI in the Infoset Spec. (Re: Datatypes vs anarchy)

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:33:08 -0500 (EST)
To: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@mediaone.net>
CC: www-xml-infoset-comments@w3c.org
Charles Reitzel scripsit:

> I think the Infoset should allow for some meta-data that says where it got things: default value, DTD, schema or the instance.  Some parsers will do this today for attribute defaults, for example.

Please, please!  The Core WG members on this list can't keep up with the
flow.  If you *really* want to see such things in the Infoset, post them
to www-xml-infoset-comments@w3c.org, so that we will be FORCED to
consider them.

(I have cross-posted this particular one.)

And don't wait, do it now, because we are going to CR very soon.

One art/there is/no less/no more/All things/to do/with sparks/galore
	--Douglas Hofstadter