RE: Changing fragbodyref to be an URL

Daniel, are you saying that a fragbodyref be limited to
only being a URL?

As far as the spec goes, a reference is very general, and
fragbodyref examples, and prose on the subject show them
to be URIs, URLs, and other types of references. Since
it is already allowed, I don't see the need to restrict
a fragbodyref to URLs only.

--
Joel A. Nava                  (408)536-6209
Adobe Systems, Inc.         jnava@adobe.com