RE: WSDL file for XKMS

I've also taken a look at this and the 'warnings' reported below are
real errors.  The wsdl doesn't conform to the xkms schema so it is
doubtful the C# code generated is usable without modification.  These
'warnings' are also the cause of the errors Rick reported.

To make the xkms2 wsdl conform to the xkms schema I made two changes in
the file

1. Replace
  <message name="PendingResult">
    <part name="body" element="xkms:PendingResult"/>
With
  <message name="PendingResult">
    <part name="body" element="xkms:Result"/>

I think using xkms:Result is correct as its of type ResultType which is
the extension base for all valid results.  But someone more versed in
XML schema than I should confirm.

2. Replace
  <message name="RegisterRequest">
    <part name="body" element="xkms:Register"/>
With
  <message name="RegisterRequest">
    <part name="body" element="xkms:RegisterRequest"/>

Once those changes are made the Microsoft .Net wsdl utility will process
the wsdl and schema files without error and generate prototype code.
(BTW, I used the wsdl utility from the Visual Studio 2005 beta).  A zip
file is attached with the schemas, corrected wsdl, and output file.

Regards,
Blair