[Issue 337-phb] Invalid Web Service definition

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:46:20 +0200
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org
Hi Phil,

This is just a confirmation message for closing the decision cycle.

The comments you reported[1] were assigned issue id 337-phb. The
Web Services definition was deleted from the the Editor's draft[2].

Please reply to this message if you have any objections.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/pr-issues/issues.html#337-phb
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/XKMS-REC-DRAFT/REC-DRAFT-xkms-part-1.html

Thanks,