Re: telecon reminder

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:19:15 -0500
To: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
CC: XKMS WG <www-xkms@w3.org>

> Happy New Year once again.  Friendly reminder of our bi-weekly telecon this
> Tuesday - January 11, 2005
> Zakim Bridge (617) 761-6200 Code: "XKMS
> Time: 8:30am PT, 11:30am ET [1]

I will probably not be able to make the call; I have another W3C call at
11-12.  Here's some info

I don't have any strong opinion on sec8.1; I'll just go along with
consensus.

I still need to re-test and will take an action item to do that and
update my questionaire by the end of the week.

> PS: I will be here in New York City for the next few weeks.

Have fun. :)
	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect