Re: template for the W3C Notes we will publish

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:32:08 +0100
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
Cc: "www-xkms@w3.org" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Jose,

The xkms front page [1] seems to have gone back a version or two:
the latest concall notes are from March?

Reason I was looking was that we'd pencilled in a call for
either tomorrow or next week and I wanted to check. (Not
sure we do need a call though),

Cheers,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/