Re: Revised Test Cases

Hi all,

I have updated the Test Collection site [1] with Yunhao's Revised Test
Cases. I agree that it's a good idea to have these simple cases and then
make more elaborated ones (for example, combining xkiss and xkrss).

Cheers,
 - -Guillermo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/test-suite/CR-XKMS-test-suite.html#testcollection