Re: Some undotted i's

Hi Tommy,

This is just a confirmation message for closing the decision cycle.

The comments you reported[1] were assigned issues 320-tl-1 up to
320-tl-9[2].

The proposed changes were accepted and added to the editor's draft.

Please reply to this message if you have any objections as to the
way the changes were incorporated.

-jose

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2004Jul/0010.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/cr-issues/issues.html#320-tl-1