Re: Revised Test Cases

Hi Tommy, Yunhao, all,

I had just updated the test collection site [1] with Yunhao's draft but
I would be happy to do the necessary changes before we actually begin to
exercise those.

I agree with the approach of grouping messages together in the same
scenario (example: validate+register+validate). Regarding the "missing
tests" (as other revocation options) I think they can always be added
later on. About the shared secrets/passphrases I agree with you that we
wouldn't have to define the same secret for everyone.

Cheers,
 - -Guillermo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/test-suite/CR-XKMS-test-suite.html#testcollection