Re: updated schema

Hi Shivaram,

Thanks for the explanations.

I uploaded the file to the XKMS directory.

I have a problem to do the same under /2002/03/xkms*, because there are
links from the the CR spec pointing to that exact location. We cannot
update the schema without publishing a new CR, or the link would be
pointing to something that doesn't correspond to the text on the spec.

The schema changes were slight, so that's why we kept the same URL.
However, the spec has to be published too in order to have something
that is in sync.

Sorry about it. Any propositions? Should we use a temporary alternate
schema location so that people can use their validators?

-jose