Re: Current XKRSS test cases

El jue, 25-11-2004 a las 13:03, Tommy Lindberg escribió:

> In test cases XKRSS-T1 to XKRSS-T5 what is purpose of the value KeyName column?
>
> Regards
> Tommy

I think we should get rid of it. In fact, when writing the sample
messages we wouldn't need the table at all. Besides, it would be
consistent with XKISS tests.

I am also in favour of not stating the shared secrets for
authentication. As a matter of fact, when testing against your server, I
am using the shared secrets found in your enrollment site and not the
"secret" string.

Cheers,
- -Guillermo