Re: Minutes online

> AI: Tommy - Use of AlgorithmIdentifier  - propose new schema which uses ds:digestMethod

I had intended to suggest that the hash alhorithm (used in the HMAC
based key derivation
algorithm of Section 8.1) that is used to calculate the
RevocationCode{Identifier} could
be an optional attribute in the XML instance as in

<RevocationCode Algorithm="...">
  BASE64 ENCODED STUFF
</RevocationCode>

However the scope of this issue is not limited to revocation code
computation but
affects everything that relies on the algorithm in Section 8.1. As
there is no comparatively
easy way to solve this for the general case, I am happy to leave it as it is.

I guess the original authors discovered this a long time ago ;)

Regards
Tommy