Re: Authentication Code: Examples C1.2, C1.3

Tommy,

I stand corrected.

/Shivaram

Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com> wrote:
> But, the hex codes do :-(

Not according to my records, but I could be looking in the wrong
place. Only the first few bytes of the converted data are identical
because of the corresponding similarity in the original authentication
data string.

Regards
Tommy