Re: Sample XKISS requests

Hello, Jose,

De: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Fecha: Viernes, Mayo 14, 2004 5:11 pm
> Hello Guillermo,
>
> On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 05:03:00PM +0100, GUILLERMOALVARO wrote:
> >
> > I am implementing a C XKMS client over Aleksey's XMLSec Library.
>
> Aleksey's had announced plans to implement a client too. The release
> notes for his latest lib announce a simple XKMS server. It would
> be good to coordinate with him to avoid duplicating effort and have
> a better sharing of resources.

Thank you, Jose. He contacted me and we will be in touch.

> Thanks for the messages. You seem to have forgot to add the replies.

I didn't include Response Messages as at the moment I am only
implementing a client side and so I don't have what to process the
Request Messages with...

> BTW, I don't know why you always seem to post twice each message.
> It may be a problem with your mail client settings.

Yes, my Spanish mail server is not working so well :s. Anyway, I will
change my subscription to the list whenever I have my Comp.Science
account at TCD (hopefully next week :). I would like to apology anyway
for my past double (an six-time...) postings.

At the moment I am also working in the Interop Matrix with the
document you let me. The first draft should be ready at the beginning
of next week.

Cheers,

 - -Guillermo