Re: Sample XKISS requests

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:11:34 +0200
To: GUILLERMOALVARO <GUILLERMOALVARO@terra.es>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Hello Guillermo,

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 05:03:00PM +0100, GUILLERMOALVARO wrote:

> I am implementing a C XKMS client over Aleksey's XMLSec Library.

Aleksey's had announced plans to implement a client too. The release
notes for his latest lib announce a simple XKMS server. It would
be good to coordinate with him to avoid duplicating effort and have
a better sharing of resources.

> Although a lot of work has still to be done I have generated some
> XKISS Request messages, trying to follow the instructions in the "XKMS
> Contributed Test Messages" page. I am sending them to the list so
> maybe some interop can be made in a server with them.

Thanks for the messages. You seem to have forgot to add the replies.

BTW, I don't know why you always seem to post twice each message.
It may be a problem with your mail client settings.

Cheers,

-jose