Re: Sample messages

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:26:45 +0200
To: Roland Lockhart <roland.lockhart@entrust.com>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Hello Roland,

I've started to organize and upload test messages[1]. In one of our
teleconferences we had agreed to use a same set of public keys
for the test messages.

You can find those keys in [1]. Could you take a look at them and
try to generate your test messages with those keys?

Tell me if you'd like me to upload your test messages or just
add a link to them too.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

-jose