Re: Keys and misc sample updates

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:30:29 +0200
To: Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@propylon.com>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi Tommy,

I made a first try at organizing and uploading the files:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/test-suite/

I'm reusing your organization as it made sense. The only change
I did was to enhance the name of the pending request to

   protocol-request-asynchronous-pending-nn.xml

rather than just

   pending-nn.xml

We can to write some tools with RDF that will help
us import new tests, update existing ones and show the dependencies
with the spec and what has been implemented. We have some
existing stuff at W3C done at other WG. I'll see what we can reuse.

-jose