From: www-xkms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xkms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Jose Kahan
Sent: May 11, 2004 12:27 PM
To: Roland Lockhart
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org
Subject: Re: Sample messages

Hello Roland,

I've started to organize and upload test messages[1]. In one of our
teleconferences we had agreed to use a same set of public keys for the test
messages.

You can find those keys in [1]. Could you take a look at them and try to
generate your test messages with those keys?

Tell me if you'd like me to upload your test messages or just add a link to
them too.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

-jose