  • From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:59:17 -0800
  • Subject: Re: Availability of Soap 1.2 toolkits
  • To: jose.kahan@w3.org
  • Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
The Protocol WG used the SOAP 1.2 implementations listed at
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/03/soap1.2implementation.html for its CR
work. That page is now almost a year old but it would be a good starting
place. You might also consider searching the web for implementations, e..g.
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Internet/Web_Services/SOAP/Implementations/.

David C. Fallside, IBM
Data Management Standards
Tel 530.477.7169 (TL 544.9665)
fallside@us.ibm.com

|         |           Jose Kahan       |
|         |           <jose.kahan@w3.or|
|         |           g>               |
|         |           xml-dist-app-requ|
|         |           est@w3.org       |
|         |           02/09/2004 09:38 |
|         |           xml-dist-app     |
  |       To:       xml-dist-app@w3.org                                                                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Availability of Soap 1.2 toolkits                                                                            |

Hello folks,

The XKMS WG is preparing to move to CR. In order to define
one of our exit criteria, We would like to know what is the
current availability and robustness of Soap 1.2 toolkits, including
their platform and programming language.

We need some proof that it's easy to develop Soap 1.2 applications
today so that we can make XKMS over Soap 1.2 an exit criteria without
painting ourselves into a corner.

If you could send some info by Wed 16h00 UTC, I can present it
in our weekly teleconference.

Many thanks in advance!

-jose, XKMS WG team contact