Re: Fwd: Re: Question: Enumerations in schema

Shivaram,

I can never parse that kind of thing - what's the outcome?

Stephen.

PS: Is "A value in a ·value space· is facet-valid with respect to
     ·enumeration· if the value is one of the values specified in
     {value}" meant to be a joke or is xml schema really written
     by lawyers? ;-)