Re: SOAP Faults in XKMS

Thanx Rich,

Can we also use the same convention for names of XKMS elements that are defined to be QNAME in XKMS specification ..? I am using example of <KeyUsage> element to explain my question:

CASE-1
======

<KeyUsage>Signature</KeyUsage>
<KeyUsage>Encryption</KeyUsage>
<KeyUsage>Exchange</KeyUsage>

CASE-2
======

<KeyUsage>xkms:Signature</KeyUsage>
<KeyUsage>xkms:Encryption</KeyUsage>
<KeyUsage>xkms:Exchange</KeyUsage>

Now what is the recommended way to follow in XKMS Messages

1- CASE-1 is correct
2- CASE-2 is correct
3- Both CASE-1 and CASE-2 are correct

Any details on this issue will be very helpful for me.

Thanx & Regards,

Yasir Khan