Re: Updated Drafts

Phill,

Quick editorial notes on a few items:

Core Draft:
1.  Copyright to include year 2003
2.  Line 507 of Section 10, link to "Contributor Policies" is linking to
	Encryption page.  It must link to XKMS page[1]
	[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html
3.  Please update the list of people as per:
	http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Participants.html
4.  Could you please associate the following:
	Stephen Farrell, Baltimore (Co-Chair)
	Shivaram Mysore, Sun Microsystems (Co-Chair)
5.  Line 533 [WSSL] should be [WSDL]
6   Line 532 URL should be hyperlinked.
7.  Line 536 Update dsig xsd url as -
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
8.  As a reminder:  Line 522 needs contents.
9.  Line 3 - Will need to change the status to more reasonable as "Last Call"

Protocol Bindings:
1.  Fix last updated date to be the same as in Core Draft.
2.  Somewhere we had to acknowledge Merlin Hughes as one of the authors.
3.  Copyright to include year 2003
4.  Section 6 Acknowledments missing content
5.  Remove line 107 - XTASS
6.  Fix line 109 to the right XML DSig schema definition -
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
7.  Fix line 110 to the latest recommendation of XML Encryption standard
8.  Line 106 [WSSL] should be [WSDL]
9.  Line 3 - Will need to change the status to more reasonable as "Lowards Last
	Call for Candidate Recommendation"
10.  Line 90 /Section 4.6 still needs work

As in DSig and Encryption, it may be useful to move the Acknowledgment section
to say Section 1.3 or 1.4

Also add in a section on "Versions, Namespaces URIs, and Identifiers" as in the
dsig and xenc core specs.

/Shivaram

> From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
> To: "Www-Xkms (E-mail)" <www-xkms@w3.org>
> Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:34:02 -0800
> Subject: Updated Drafts

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608