From: www-xkms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xkms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Jose Kahan
Sent: December 9, 2003 1:17 PM
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Subject: Moving to CR: Status of implementations

Dear all,

I just went thru the Public Code & Tookits section in our home page [1]. I
was wondering how close are those implementations to XKMS 2.0, as some of
those pages look old:

  Verisign: April 2003 (hopefully up to date!)
  Microsoft: January 2002
  Entrust: 2000 or 2001
  Poupuo: broken link (still alive).

If the Microsoft and Entrust implementations are old, does anyone know if
they intend to update them as we're moving to CR pretty soon?

Does anyone else has other implementations that we should quote there?

If Poupou is dead, I propose we remove the link.

Thanks!

-jose (and this is the last mail of this series)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/#Code