RE: Moving to CR: Status of implementations

Jose,

> If your code is open source and you can make it available, I'd
> be happy to update the text in the link to reflect the situation.

The source code for both the service and the client library weren't released
under an open source license. Only the samples were BSD licensed. A quick
google did find the client and sample still available at
http://www.xmltrustcenter.org/xkms/dotnet/resources/poupou-client-20011112.z
ip

> Let me think if there's a way to give you credit for your previous
> work, even if it's not online or XKMS v.20, rather than your remove
> the entry in that list.

Thanks
Sebastien Pouliot
Architecte Securite / Security Architect
Motus Technologies
tel: 418 521 2100 ext 225
fax: 418 521 2101
courriel / email: spouliot@motus.com