Re: Moving to CR: proposed exit criteria, feastures at risk

Jose,

One minor nit with this.

You said:

"...one
complete implementation stands for both a client and a server
interoperable implementation"

But, for clarity, I'd prefer:

"one
complete implementation stands for both a client and a server
interoperable implementation (though the client and server
instances may in fact be separate implementations)"

Maybe it could be better worded, but I want to be able to
count cases where someone who implements a server or only
implements a client, e.g. if Foo only did a server and
Bar only did a client, I'd like the count the combination
of Foo and Bar as a "complete implementation".

That ok with you?
Stephen.