Re: XAdES

Hi Stephen,

was good phoning. I hadn't figured out that the application was at the
core of the table. I just wanted to make sure that one can use XAdES and
XKMS together as this will be important in the context of european
electronic signatures.

So here is the short-reference for XADES:
http://www.w3.org/TR/XAdES/

Please send me a suggestion for the text to include into XKMS to
reference XAdES and explain how people would use the  <UseKeyWith> -
Element of XKMS to bind XAdES applications.

Thanks a lot

Rigo