Re: [Hierarchy] RE: time for work...

On Tuesday 05 March 2002 15:08, Joseph Reagle wrote:
> I'd want the namespaces though:
>
>  <RegisterRequest
>     xmlns:xenc='http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#'
>     xmlns:ds='http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#'>
>   	<RespondWith>ds:KeyName</RespondWith>
>  	<RespondWith>xenc:EncryptedKey</RespondWith>
>  </RegisterRequest>
> (And what does the "Register" part of the RegisterRequeset indicate? That
> might confuse folks with registering/submitting a key with a service.)

Actually, I might've misunderstood. I actually *like* the fact that the
present Query and Prototype include the actual elements being used.
(Element QNames shouldn't be attribute values and content values as I
suggested above since that invites trouble in that most XML processors
don't consider namespace prefixes in that type of data to be anything other
than data: they aren't looking to build a QName)