Re: Hierarchy etc.

Without hardly any schmea expertise at all to back me up, I
strongly prefer the former (flat).

Question: is there any implementation benefit to using
abstract types? If not, I think they're just not worth
it.

Stephen.

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" wrote:

> All,
>
>         How do people think we should organize the schema?
>
> One option is the current 'flat' datastructure in which LocateRequest and
> ValidateRequest are both top level types
>
> A second option is to adopt the use of abstract types etc in the manner of
> SAML and introduce a RequestAbstractType that is extended by
> LocateRequesttype and ValidateRequestType
>
>         Phill
>
> Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
> Principal Scientist
> VeriSign Inc.
> pbaker@verisign.com
> 781 245 6996 x227

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com