RE: Remaining issues

To add to Phill's list of remaining/outstanding issues:
-          30, 84, 100 are waiting on completion of the policy debate
-          Issue 74.  Has this been solved?
-          Issue 79.  Awaiting completion of Locate discussion on list.
-          Issue 108.  Phill has a proposed fix and needs WG confirmation
that it's sufficient.

Some statistics as of the Dec 5th update of the Issues List, based on a
total of 112 issues:
-          68 Resolved
-          23 Outstanding (11 Last Minute, 2 Code Example-related, 10
Requiring discussion)
-          13 Proposed Fixes (to be confirmed by Mike in updated specs)
-          8 issues requiring confirmation that fix was included (require
Phill to confirm that fix is included in spec)

On today's call, we can discuss the 10 issues "Requiring discussion", and I
believe that some of the "Last Minute" require discussion as well.

I have not yet confirmed that there are no new issues resulting from Phill's
there were some new issues recently posted by Shivaram and Frederick.

Cheers,
Mike