Prediction is hard, especially about the future (was RE: Propose d issue; Visibility of Web services)

Hmm, I see that Mark is confident of the exact opposite :-)
http://www.markbaker.ca/2002/09/Blog/2003/05/20#2003-05-color

Oh well ... I don't suppose that either of us should be speculating at all.
My confidence stems solely from my sense of the logic of the WSA analysis,
but obviously it remains to be seen whether others agree.  Sorry if that
came across as presumptuous.