RE: Proposed issue; Visibility of Web services

I really think you've made your point, Mark.  This conversation is going
around in very familiar circles (hmm, it looks like Noah and Chris have made
similar points).  You've asked the TAG to take this as an issue, and  they
can decide whether there is a fundamental Web architecture issue at stake
here.  If by any chance they do, I'm quite confident that they will come to
agree that XML and SOAP offer visibility benefits that are not possible with
opaque message payloads, and hence this issue is moot.