Re: Explaining visibility, take 54

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 12:11:22PM -0400, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Although it's conceivable that people might want to build an intermediary
> dedicated to processing a specific type of SOAP message, it's not the normal
> practice.

I agree, but IMO that's beside the point.

The purpose of my initial message in this thread was to highlight that
*IF* an intermediary were programmed to understand a specific type of
SOAP interface, necessarily), *THEN* it would have vastly superior
visibility to one that didn't.

For example, a stock quote analysis intermediary would have better
visibility when placed between a stock quote client and a stock quote
server, than it would between a cake baking client and a cake baking
server.

Do you not agree?

MB
  Actively seeking contract work or employment