Re: ExpressCongoBuy atomic service description

Hello Sheila,
                       Thank you for the reply. I am still wondering how
do I bind a particular I/P/O/E to a service if the domain is not
specified. Since congoOrderShippedEffect is a part of ExpressCongo,
don't we have to bind these somewhere. At what stage should this be
happening?

peace,
mithun