R: DAML-S profile document and JTP

hi all
many tanks for your attention. now i have a copy of jtp! it was my mistake
in download the file.... i'm sorry for the confusion.....
anyway, someone know if they are more documentation about jtp?
regards

michele

Ing. Michele Puccio
Lab R&D
Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
viale Regione Siciliana 7275
90100 Palermo
tel. (+39)0917511711
fax. (+39)0917511720
e-mail puccio@eng.it

http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/sam
Stanford University                   E-mail:
sam-at-ksl-dot-stanford-dot-edu
Stanford, CA 94305-9020