Re: DAML-S and UDDI

Katia, Terry:

Ok, this looks pretty good. So, given your mapping to UDDI, how will I
get a bunch of services registered in this way? Perhaps there should be
a Protege plugin?

Also, there seems to be a lot of room for making type/instance
confusions. For example, a service type will have a certain set of
inputs, outputs, and preconditions. But the instances of services of
that type could (probably would) have different geographicRadius's. So
some tModels would be shared, and others not.

Also, there isn't really a lot of information about the actual tModels
in the mappings, and what they are supposed to be doing. For instance
the DAML-S tModel: what's that? Would there be just one of these for all
services?

Thanks,

Jeff