From: www-ws-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Jeff Lansing
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 11:07 AM
To: www-ws@w3c.org
Subject: DAML-S and UDDI

Hi,

Has anyone proposed a mapping for storing DAML-S in a UDDI registry? Or
is this just a totally bad idea, that I haven't seen why it is such,
yet?

My thought was: Hey, if web services is UDDI + SOAP + WSDL (and,
implicitly, if you believe the hype, that's all it is), and we know that

you can't even begin to figure out what a service does from its WSDL,
then why not.

Jeff