Re: (Web) Service discovery

Hi all,

Here some bib entries for services discovery protocols and surveys :

@misc{ bettstetter-comparison,
  author = "C. Bettstetter and C. Renner",
  title = "A comparison of service discovery protocols and implementation of
the service
    location protocol",
  text = "C. Bettstetter and C. Renner, A comparison of service discovery
protocols
    and implementation of the service location protocol, in Proceedings
EUNICE"
}

@misc{ bettstetter00comparison,
  author = "C. Bettstetter and C. Renner",
  title = "A Comparison of Service Discovery Protocols and Implementation of
the Service
    Location Protocol",
  text = "Christian Bettstetter and Christoph Renner. A Comparison of
Service Discovery
    Protocols and Implementation of the Service Location Protocol. In
Proceedings
    EUNICE 2000, Sixth EUNICE Open European Summer School, Twente,
Netherlands,
    September 2000.",
  year = "2000" }

@misc{ mcgrath-discovery,
  author = "Robert E. McGrath",
  title = "Discovery and Its Discontents: Discovery Protocols for Ubiquitous
Computing" }

Kind regards,

Abdelkader GOUAICH - Ph.D. Student
MOTOROLA Labs , http://www.motorola.com & LIRMM , http://www.lirmm.fr
E-Mail : gouaich@crm.mot.com, gouaich@lirmm.fr

Desk Phone (Montpellier): +33 (0)4 67 41 86 75
Desk Phone (Paris)      : +33 (0)1 69 35 49 25
Mobile Phone            : +33 (0)6.20.88.52.56